- Citizenship and Immigration Canada: The Government of Canada’s online immigration portal with information on moving to Canada, applying for citizenship and multiculturalism.
- The Maytree foundation: A Canadian charity focused on reducing poverty in Canada by offering training, networking and other resources.
- Metropolis Canada: An international research and public policy network focused on immigrant integration in Canada with several provincial divisions.
- International Experience Canada (IEC): A partnership program with many countries allowing youth to travel to Canada to work, study and explore. French citizens between 18 and 35 can see this program.
- Canadian Council for Refugees: A non-profit umbrella organization focused on the protection and settlement of refugees in Canada.
- Institute for Canadian Citizenship: A national, non-profit organization focused on helping new citizens by connecting them with established citizens and promoting Canadian experiences.
- Immigration Business Network (ib2ib): A Canada-wide interactive website for business immigrants settling in Canada. Located in Quebec.
- Immigrate to Manitoba: The Government of Manitoba’s official web portal for information about immigrating and settling in the province
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program: A partnership with the Government of Canada intended to recruit skilled workers to the province.
- Immigrant Centre: A resource and training centre in Winnipeg focused on helping new immigrants integrate within the province.
- Business Council of Manitoba: A group of professionals in Manitoba focused on the province’s economic and community growth, including immigration policy.
- MTS: Cell phone, home phone, internet, and TV services specially priced for newcomers.