Our individualized computer training program is designed to assist clients to improve their computer skills no matter their level. From basic computer use to employment specific software programs, our individualized training helps clients become more independent and employable.
Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Saturdays 1:00 – 3:00 pm
*No classes on Statutory holidays and long weekends. We reserve the right to make schedule changes at any time.
How to register* for computer training:
Check in at the Front Desk (1st Floor) 10 minutes before class starts
Bring your Immigrant Centre Client Card
Clients registering for computer classes must the ability to read and write in English at a high-beginner level (minimum CLB 3333)
What You Will Learn
Are you in need of a computer but can’t afford one?
Click on Computer Lending Library to see if you are eligible for a free computer loan.
*Please note, there will be no computer classes on the following days:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Saturday, December 23, 2017
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017
- Saturday, December 30, 2017
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Saturday, January 6, 2018
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018