Rural Support Program
Immigrant Centre’s newest service
The Rural Support Program provides settlement assistance to newcomers that live outside of large cities in areas of Manitoba where settlement services are not available.
With the use of technology, the Rural Support Program will answer questions and provide virtual assistance to clients remotely in an attempt to eliminate settlement gaps in services.
The services to include the following:
- General Information about settlement
- Needs assessments and referrals
- Information and Orientation sessions
- Employment-related services
- Indirect services for existing SPOs
- Refugee assistance
- Questions about forms for sponsorship, citizenship, etc
If you have questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call (204) 943-9969 ext 228
Mon – Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat – Sun: Closed