Immigrants Centre’s newest service
The Pre-arrival service is an online service that provides information to immigrants about what they can expect to encounter when they arrive in Canada. Our team connects with new comers before they leave their country of residence to give them the preparation they need to have a successful integration into Manitoba society and workforce. We help newcomers:
• Successfully settle and integrate in Manitoba in a timely manner
• Understand the Canadian labour market and their employment options
• Have realistic and accurate information to make beneficial decisions
• Settle easily into their new communities
• Utilize their skills to the fullest potential
• Understand what services are available and how to access them
• Gain independence through knowledge and awareness
Mon. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tues. 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Wed. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thur. 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.